Feb 12, 2021
Are you struggling with the fear of being seen?
You’re not alone, so many people do, even without the context of
social media. When showing up, you have to keep in mind that the
most important thing is for you to enjoy creating content so people
can see you and buy from you.
In this episode of the Seen and Sold
podcast, Tiffani talks about self-awareness and conquering
your fear of been seen on social media. Listen in to learn why you
should stop creating content in a way you don’t enjoy communicating
and instead do it in a fun and confident way.
- [4:59] How we manifest situations for ourselves so
we are comfortable for not being seen.
- [10:14] How lack of authenticity and
dishonesty in the way you show up deems your energy and
increases your fear of being seen.
- [11:51] In Human Design, the Undefined and
Open Emotional people gain weight when they take on other
people’s energy to make them comfortable. They lose it fast when
they set clear boundaries.
- [12:57] The Defined Will people
tend to experience stomach issues when they’re not being their full
expression. They need to become self-aware to feel
- [13:47] Stop mastering how to show up on every
platform and instead choose a place that keeps you in your zone of
- [18:00] Pick a place that’s fun and exciting for
you and be consistent to be seen.
- [20:02] Take small steps and make a
commitment to one type of strategy in one platform for 90
days to create your visibility.
- [21:09] Why you should have a good time as you
create content so people can see, feel, and buy from that.