Jan 15, 2021
Have you really thought about your internet safety
recently? The boundaries you need to set up for yourself and your
followers to ensure you and your loved ones stay safe?
In this episode of the Seen and Sold
podcast, Tiffani opens up about a frightening DM incident
that made her rethink her security on social media as an
entrepreneur. Listen in to learn about ways you can set up
boundaries and where to reach out when you feel threatened.
What You Will Learn:
- [0:58] Intro
- [2:24] Tiffani explains how a creepy incident got
her reflecting on her Unconscious Sun (Gate 51) and her choice to
step back, relax, and turn it into a lesson.
- [5:20] The DM that made Tiffani think twice about
social media safety.
- [10:50] Learning how to effectively communicate
your boundaries on social media.
- [13:15] Keep in mind you don’t owe anyone anything,
and you control who you allow into your space.
- [15:33] How to be mindful of your basic safety as
you share on social media.
- [18:38] Where to reach out if you feel your
internet security is threatened.
- [20:19] Why you should audit all your social media
accounts to ensure your safety.